W.R.A.P. Certified Apparel
Who is WRAP?
Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) is an independent, objective, non-profit team of global social compliance experts dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing around the world through certification and education. WRAP is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, USA and has branch offices in Hong Kong and Bangladesh and additional representatives in India and Southeast Asia (Thailand & Vietnam).
1. Compliance with Laws and Workplace Regulations
2. Prohibition of Forced Labor
3. Prohibition of Child Labor
4. Prohibition of Harassment or Abuse
5. Compensation and Benefits
6. Hours of Work
7. Prohibition of Discrimination
8. Health and Safety
9. Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining
11. Customs Compliance